I have a new year’s goal: Live Healthier!
I’ve been blessed with a gym membership, and I had my first work-out today. Before the work-out, I asked a trainer to weigh me and check on my body fat %.
Here are the digits:
Tim Dahl – as of Jan. 2, 2013
- Height – 5’11” (he put 6′, but I know better)
- Weight – 202 lbs (actually a bit lower than expected. I was at 204.9 a little over three weeks ago)
- Body Fat – 27% (better than expected. I was expecting to be at 30% or so)
- Waist size – 37″ (ok, he didn’t measure my waist. But, 36″ is to tight and 38″ is to loose.)
My goals are:
- Consistently follow the Body for Life work-out routine and eating regimen for 12 weeks.
- Weight – 190 lbs
- Body Fat – 15%
- Waist Size – 32″
I’ve checked out the gym, got a sense of what was available.
Since I’ve recently turned 39yrs old, I did a light lower body workout this morning. I intentionally stretched more than I would have (if I was younger).
I’ll let you know how it goes.